DATES: 04-06 March 2019
LOCATION: London, United Kingdom
The courses are attended by senior commercial, route development, finance, marketing and operation managers and directors from both airports and airlines. They cater to those with the skills to grow their business through developing new routes, increasing frequencies at their destinations, optimising non-aeronautical revenue development and in understanding the role of new marketing models and technologies in developing strategic plans.
- Introduction to Destination Marketing Catchment area, market size, segmentation, and seasonality
- The value of your market to airlines
- How to improve your forecasting capability
- What is a route worth
- Destination Marketing Media Channels
- Data sources
- Travel Trends
- Technology and Innovation
- Sectors covered: full service scheduled airlines, low-cost carriers, tour operators, charter airlines and cargo carriers
- Charges and agreements
- Fleet requirements
- Destination Marketing for Alternative Destinations
- Destination Branding
- ‘Non-aero’ revenues maximization
- The Destination Golden Triangle
- Airport and airline commercial revenues
- Co-branding strategies and strategic partnerships, extending advertising reach
- How to build a charter inbound programme
- Events and Destination Marketing
- Experience Marketing
Standard delegate rate is £1250 per participant.
Early bird discount – Register & Pay before 15th October 2018 to save 20% off the standard rate.
Group discounts are available*
Discounts are applied to the standard rates.
3 to 5 registrants 15% discount
6 to 9 registrants 25% discount
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Commercial and route development managers and directors, airport & airline finance, tour operators, marketing and operation managers and directors. It caters to those with the skills to grow their business through developing new routes and increase frequencies at their destinations, to optimise non-aeronautical revenue development, and to understand the role of new marketing models and in technologies in developing strategic plans.
Should you have any queries or require any further information please do not hesitate to contact Oksana Mottershead at firstname.lastname@example.org
[gravityform id=”3″ title=”true” description=”true”]
Terms & Conditions
On confirmation of the booking, an invoice will be sent to you. Payment is required no later than one month before the course starts, or immediately for bookings made within one month of the beginning of the course.
By providing your details you agree to OKCIS Ltd contacting you about this or other relevant training or events by post or email.
Course fees quoted include lunch and refreshments.
We regret that a fee must be charged when confirmed bookings are canceled or transferred to future dates. In the event of a cancellation, you may nominate a substitute, but if a suitable substitute cannot be found the following scale of charges will apply.
30 days or more before the programme starts – 50% refund
30 days or less – no refund
For all queries please contact us.