OKCIS organises training courses for the aviation and tourism industries.
One of our most popular is the Effective Air Service Marketing course. It is attended by senior commercial and route development directors and managers and aims to provide them with the skills to persuade airlines to introduce new routes and increase frequencies at their airports.
The course gives attendees the knowledge to:
- use various information sources to research the passenger markets and to identify opportunities for new routes and increase frequencies
- present to airlines the strengths of their airports versus their competitors
- understand airlines as customers and how they evaluate opportunities from both financial and network perspectives
- identify relevant airlines to target based on network, location and aircraft type
- develop a targeted campaign management system to ensure the optimum approach to winning a new route
- present a route development proposal to an airline
If you are interested in us arranging a course for you please get in touch.